Personally, I have lost all care. I ust to care about everything, but now, when stuff happens to me, I just take, no sadness, no happiness, just carry on.
# I Take Whatever Comes To Me #
I'm A Teenager, so you might just find this interesting. No I'm lying, my life is not interesting. No, really. I'm not like one of those people who call themselves fat when they're not, or say my life is dead, when I know it's live.
# I Don't Like Being Called A B*&%^ #
I don't know why but I just really don't like it. I know a lot of people say it just as a joke but I still don't like it. But when someone calls me one, as a joke, I still take it. But I rarely ever get called that soo,
but when someone does
it hurts
...
but when someone does
it hurts
...
No comments:
Post a Comment